[one-users] repository question

Piotr K raveenpl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:49:11 PDT 2013

Hi,

We create images of some special operating system using Jenkins. These
images are stored on NFS. We would like to use OpenNebula as a
software responsible for running these images. Some time ago I used
OpenNebula and as I remember I was supposed to upload image to the
repository firstly. Is it possible with the current version to use storage
with already prepared images (as a image repository) and keep theirs names
as they are? I'd like to avoid to upload these images to the OpenNebula
repository once again because there are hundreds of them. If I got it wrong
please correct me :)

Thanks in advance
Piotr