[one-users] can't see context file when boot time.

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Fri Apr 5 08:16:12 PDT 2013

Are you using a custom init script or have you installed the
contextualization package? The contextualization package for
centos/redhat [1] should work with SL.

These scripts try to find the cdrom device and mount it. Maybe that is
the part your script is not doing.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:context_overview

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM, 김 경륜 <grkim at kisti.re.kr> wrote:

> I installed sl5.5 for my vm with context .
>
> I made initial scrip for network and put into /etc/rc.d/ directory .
>
> After then  edit /etc/rc.d/rc.local file to execute my initial script .
>

> When I boot my vm , my script can't find context script (/media/CDROM/contex.sh)
>
> But I can see context.sh file after booting .
>
> I think CDROM don't mounted that time (boot time).
>

> I don't know why It's not working properly . Should I have to mount carom before execute rc.local file?
>

> Thanks
> GyeongRyoon Kim.

Javier Fontán Muiños
www.OpenNebula.org | jfontan at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula