[one-users] can't see context file when boot time.

김 경륜 grkim at kisti.re.kr
Thu Apr 4 00:46:07 PDT 2013

I installed sl5.5 for my vm with context .

I made initial scrip for network and put into /etc/rc.d/ directory .

After then  edit /etc/rc.d/rc.local file to execute my initial script .

When I boot my vm , my script can't find context script (/media/CDROM/contex.sh)

But I can see context.sh file after booting .

I think CDROM don't mounted that time (boot time).

I don't know why It's not working properly . Should I have to mount carom before execute rc.local file?

Thanks
GyeongRyoon Kim.