[one-users] Adding host using KVM in Sunstone

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Sat Sep 29 05:05:19 PDT 2012

Log says:

ssh: Could not resolve hostname vm2: Name or service not known

so you don't seem to have a host vm2 in your network.

you will need to load kvm kernel modules as well if you want to launch
virtual machines later... for intel processors you need both kvm and
kvm_intel modules loaded.

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan