[one-users] Adding host using KVM in Sunstone

Prithvi Raj prithvisupersonic22 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 04:35:55 PDT 2012

Hello,

I have attached the oned.log , oned.conf and sunstone-server.log files.

I am not able to identify why i am unable to add a host using KVM in Sunstone.

Hello,
I installed kvm (kvm 1:84+dfsg-0ubuntu16+1.0+noroms+0ubuntu14.1) from
ubuntu software center.(size on disk is 61 kb).
but when i give
$kvm in the ubuntu terminal i get:

Could not access KVM kernel module: No such file or directory
failed to initialize KVM: No such file or directory
Back to tcg accelerator

Could this be the reason why am i not able to add a host in the front
end using KVM?
It goes to the ERROR state. I can add them using dummy though.