[one-users] Virtual Router appliance

Andrei Vakhnin Andrey.A.Vakhnin at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 14 15:48:35 PDT 2012

I downloaded Virtual Router appliance from Marketplace but having hard time accessing disk image due to keymap issue (wrong keyboard characters). Do I have to set keymap=us-en in my router vm template? I am also looking for more detail documentation on how to setup DHCP and DNS. Thanks

Here is my template:
NAME   = "OpenNebula Router"
CPU    = 1
MEMORY = 1024

FEATURES=[ ACPI=yes ]

DISK = [
        IMAGE_ID = 24,
        driver = raw,
        readonly = no ]

NIC = [
        network = "Small network",
        bridge = "br2",
        model = virtio ]

GRAPHICS = [
        type = "vnc",
        listen = "0.0.0.0"]

OS = [
        boot = hd,
        arch = x86_64 ]

RAW=[ TYPE=kvm ]

CONTEXT = [
TARGET   = "hdb",
PRIVNET  = "$NETWORK[TEMPLATE, NETWORK=\"Small Network\"]",
TEMPLATE = "$TEMPLATE",
DHCP     = "YES|NO",
NTP      = "YES|NO"