[one-users] Stuck in PROLOG state

Markus max.p at live.at
Wed Oct 31 02:21:33 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm only transfering the standard ttylinux image from the marketplace, so the filesize should not be that big.
When I check the filesize of the newly created disk.0, it stays at size 0. When I want to access the shared directory from the target host, the cd-command stucks already, so i cant access it there. I then have to restart the target host, to make it reachable again.

Markus