[one-users] Linux Contextualization

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Oct 18 06:18:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

This is all explained in the Contextualization guide. This [1] is a link to
the 3.8 guides, but the contextualization mechanism is compatible with
previous versions and you can benefit from the new contextualization
packages [2].

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:context_overview
[2] http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=3584