[one-users] custom set of columns to display in 'onevm list' command

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 00:50:17 PDT 2012

Dear community,

I'd like to slightly modifya set of columns what are displayed as an output of'onevm list' command.
For that purpose as far as I understand one can use '-l|--list' option of list command according to
onevm's man page:

[...]
  ·   list [filterflag]

            Lists VMs in the pool
            valid options: list, delay, xml, numeric, kilobytes

OPTIONS
[...]
               -l, --list x,y,z          Selects columns to display with list command

Itried as below:
$ onevm list --list id,name,ucpu
Column id not defined.

$ onevm list --list id
Column id not defined.

$ onevm list --list user
Column user not defined.

$ onevm list --list cpu
Column cpu not defined.

$ onevm list --list ucpu
Column ucpu not defined.

$ onevm list --list id,ucpu
Column id not defined.

So I wonder what the proper way to specify a list of columns to display by 'onevm list' command?

Regards,
Nikolay.