[one-users] Xen images

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Oct 10 04:17:36 PDT 2012

Hi,

Is that image working if you use xen directly?

Some hints about your template:

- KERNEL and INITRD paths must be accesible in the Host, not the front-end
[1].
- The SOURCE attribute does not mean anything to opennebula, it is ignored.
- NIC: It's easier to create a vnet [2] and then use that inside the NIC,
with NETWORK or NETWORK_ID [3].
The way you have the NIC defined, the interface won't get a MAC, and the
opennebula guests rely on the MAC address to configure their IP though
contextualization [4] or via the virtual router [5]. Besides, there is a
typo, 'bridg' should be 'bridge'

Regards

[1]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:xeng#considerations_limitations