[one-users] Old Vms directory not deleted - DB compromised

Duverne, Cyrille cyrille.duverne at euranova.eu
Wed Oct 3 00:10:36 PDT 2012

Hello Carlos,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Regarding the Hooks, it works like a charm.
But you said that it was normal to not delete the old directory of
destroyed VMs, why ?

Regarding the reserved image, I haven't any VM in any state which is
using it... :)

Kind regards
CyD

Blog : http://blog.cduverne.com
Twitter : @CydsWorld

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge"
Albert Einstein