[one-users] Question about VM scheduling

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Nov 27 09:02:28 PST 2012

Hi Luis,

As you said, the scheduler is a separate daemon, mm_sched, and can be
completely replaced. But the code is also ready to accept (and combine) new
policies.

To get started, take a look at the code in src/scheduler [1]. You'll see
that RankPolicy is a child class of the more generic SchedulerHostPolicy.

Regards

[1]
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/repository/revisions/master/show/src/scheduler

--