[one-users] upgrade to latest from 1.4

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Nov 27 02:35:47 PST 2012

Hi,

The migration is sequentially executed by the latest installed code, so you
only need to install the latest version [1].
Unfortunately the lowest version for wich we provide a migration path is
2.0.

You may want to contact C12G [2] and ask if they provide or can develop
support for 1.4 migrations.

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:upgrade
[2] http://www.c12g.com/