[one-users] OpenNebula 3.6 to 3.8.1 Migration steps questions in Ubuntu.

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Tue Nov 13 03:08:26 PST 2012

Hello Rodolfo,

you can read about the features in the release notes [1][2]

About the tests you run, you said you got some issues. Can you elaborate on
that? You shouldn't have any issues at all, so I was wondering if you could
give us further feedback.

[1] http://opennebula.org/software:rnotes:rn-rel3.8
[2] http://opennebula.org/software:rnotes:rn-rel3.8.1

Thanks,
Jaime

--
Jaime Melis
www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Rodolfo Conte Brufatto <rcbrufatto at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I had some questions before trying this upgrade.
>
> 1) Is it worthy regarding stability gains and other important features?
> 2) If so, can anyone here provide some caveats doing this in an Ubuntu
> (12.04) system? I tried in a test VM here in my desktop and got some issues
> that I would like to avoid in my prod environment.
>
> If you guys need any particular environment information, just tell.
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Jaime Melis
www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org