[one-users] OpenNebula 3.6 to 3.8.1 Migration steps questions in Ubuntu.

Rodolfo Conte Brufatto rcbrufatto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:29:14 PST 2012

Hello everyone,
I had some questions before trying this upgrade.

1) Is it worthy regarding stability gains and other important features?
2) If so, can anyone here provide some caveats doing this in an Ubuntu
(12.04) system? I tried in a test VM here in my desktop and got some issues
that I would like to avoid in my prod environment.

If you guys need any particular environment information, just tell.

Best regards,

--
Have you tried turning it off and on again?