[one-users] XEN HVM

Enric Pere Pages Montanera vprotraining at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:05:16 PST 2012

Hi folks,

I am building a Cloud Infrastructure composed by 1 deltaCloud server, 1
OpenNebula front-end and several OpenNebula nodes.

As I did not want to start from scratch I used the KVM sandbox (I started
it with Xen and it works ;-) ), after few modifications I have configured
it to work as a Xen fabric instead of KVM fabric.

I am trying to launch ttylinux image from sunstone, the trasfer process
works like a charm but the VMs were not started correctly in the worker
nodes due to the opennebula Xen template that I am using.
I found some missing entries in my vm configuration file when it arrives to
the worker node.
Missing parts:
# The domain build function. HVM domain uses 'hvm'.
builder='hvm'
#
device_model = '/usr/' + arch_libdir + '/xen/bin/qemu-dm'

How I can configure the One template to work with Xen HVM images? am I
missing something?

BR,
Enric Pages