[one-users] FrontEnd as Node, can't login without pass

matheus tor4 matheusifal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 06:35:59 PDT 2012

Hello everybody.

I got a trivial error, that stuck me on several hours.

On my "little" cloud, I have only three machines running.
So I want a machine as FrontEnd and Host in the same time.

I follow all the instructions until here, I already built a IaaS with 3.0
version.

See the error output:

Monitoring host MyHost (0)
Command execution fail: 'if [ -x "/var/tmp/one/im/run_probes" ]; then
/var/tmp/one/im/run_probes kvm 0 MyHost; else
 exit 42; fi'
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied (publickey,password).
ExitCode: 255
Error monitoring host 0 : MONITOR FAILURE 0 -

Already tried:

--> id_rsa.pub >> authorized_keys
--> .ssh/config:
Host *
    StrictHostKeyChecking no

Do you have any hints?

Thanks in advance.

--
Matheus Torquato
MSc Candidate in Computer Science - CIn - UFPE