[one-users] Pool elements in remote hooks

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed May 30 06:19:30 PDT 2012

Hi,

You will need to open the OpenNebula xml-rpc port (or access it through a
tunnel), and install the CLI and Ruby OCA files in your Host (those located
in /usr/lib/one/ruby/OpenNebula).

Some distros package the opennebula client tools separately [1]. Or you can
download the code and use the '-c' option of the install.sh file [2]. Skip
the compilation step, everything you will install are ruby scripts. If you
are going to use only the Ruby OCA, then the only gem you need is nokogiri,
but you can execute the install_gems scripts to be on the safe side.

Regards

[1] http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/opennebula-tools
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.4:compile

--