[one-users] Pool elements in remote hooks

Antonio Carlos Salzvedel Furtado Junior acsfj08 at inf.ufpr.br
Tue May 29 07:41:31 PDT 2012

Hello OpenNebula users,

Is it possible to retrieve pool elements in remote hooks?
I made a script that uses some ruby classes like VirtualMachine,
VirtualMachinePool, Host, HostPool, etc. It works fine, but this hook is
not run on the host.

I'm going to develop another hook to be used remotely. I want to be able to
include the module OpenNebula in an easy way. Although "one.db" is located
in a NFS shared folder, I don't know about the support OpenNebula offers
for these kind of operations.

Cordially,

Antonio Carlos Furtado