[one-users] OpenNebula 3.4.1 and XEN template

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue May 29 03:18:40 PDT 2012

Hi,

When a VM gets stuck in PENDING, that means that the scheduler is not
deploying it for some reason.
The most common cause is that your Hosts are correctly monitored, and the
scheduler does not know the available capacity.

You should check the following:
- The scheduler process, mm_sched, is running, and /var/log/sched.log does
not show any errors
- You have hosts in the 'monitored' state, with enough free MEMORY and CPU.

Please note that you can always force a deployment with the 'onevm deploy'
command

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc