[one-users] OpenNebula 3.4.1 and XEN template

Roberto Giordani r.giordani at libero.it
Sat May 26 04:50:16 PDT 2012

Hello,
I'm looking for some documents about Xen template.
I've installed Opennebula 3.4.1 on OpneSuse 12.1 using rpm from Opensuse
repo

Using different info found on Internet and OpenNebula documentation,
I've create this XEN template
/ID             : 2
NAME           : ubuntu12xen
USER           : clouduser
GROUP          : users
REGISTER TIME  : 05/26 10:09:24

PERMISSIONS

OWNER          : um-
GROUP          : ---
OTHER          : ---

TEMPLATE
CONTENTS
CPU="1"
DISK=[
  BUS="ide",
  IMAGE="ubuntu_12.04",
  IMAGE_UNAME="clouduser" ]
DISK=[
  BUS="ide",
  IMAGE="ubuntu_intalled",
  IMAGE_UNAME="clouduser" ]
GRAPHICS=[
  KEYMAP="it",
  TYPE="vnc" ]
MEMORY="1024"
NAME="ubuntu12xen"
NIC=[
  NETWORK="localnet",
  NETWORK_UNAME="oneadmin" ]
OS=[
  INITRD="/boot/initrd-3.1.10-1.9-xen",
  KERNEL="/boot/vmlinuz-3.1.10-1.9-xen",
  KERNEL_CMD="ro xencons=tty console=tty1",
  ROOT="xvda3" ]
RAW=[
  TYPE="xen" ]
TEMPLATE_ID="2"
VCPU="1"/

If I try to instantiate it the VM remains on
State 	PENDING
LCM State 	LCM_INIT

Any doc to help me to use XEN template?

Regards,