[one-users] auth - stop showing clear password on the logs

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Tue May 15 06:44:30 PDT 2012

Hello,

In the case of ldap authentication failure, could you provide the
sunstone.log?

The problem is that it seems that there actually was a server exception.
So the message in Sunstone is fine, but the exception itself is not. The
message logged in sunstone.log should hopefully give hints of where it is
or why it
happens.

Hector

--