[one-users] ACL rules for user

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon May 7 03:11:00 PDT 2012

Hi,

The acl rules are explained here [1]. It may be easier to create them from
Sunstone.

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Darshan Upadhyay <darshanit7 at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> "I want to create one user, let say xyz. who can just run the VM(existing
> created VM) and get the relevant information of VM, nothing else...."

You will have to be specific... do you want the user to be able to execute
"onetemplate instantiate" over a template you created beforehand,  "onevm
create", or show a VM that is already running?

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.4:manage_acl
--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer