[one-users] problem running opennebula 3.4.1

Piyush Harsh piyush.harsh at inria.fr
Wed May 30 11:53:28 PDT 2012

Dear Community members,

I am researcher at INRIA and for a project development I need to provide
support for both version 2.2.1 and 3.4.1.

I have been using 2.2.1 in self contained mode and it works fine. Today
I however installed 3.4.1 from source again in self contained mode
taking care to create a new user oneadmin3 and a new default user
directory /srv/cloud/one3 so as to not create any conflicts with the
existing 2.2.1 installation.

Now whenever I try to execute opennebula 3.4.1 from oneadmin3 account, I
am getting "Can not find /usr/bin/oned" error. I am wondering why am I
getting an absolute path error if I installed in a self-contained mode?

Any help resolving this bug will be most appreciated.
--
Dr. Piyush Harsh, R&D Engineer, INRIA
CONTRAIL Project, INRIA Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique