[one-users] Added VM IP adresses to the list of VMs in sunstone

Jhon Masschelein jhon.masschelein at sara.nl
Wed May 9 23:34:49 PDT 2012

Hi,

I think I remember someone asking on this list if it was possible to add
the IP addresses used by a VM to the list of VMs in sunstone.

We got the same request from our users, so we slightly changed the vm
tab in /usr/lib/one/sunstone/public/js/plugins to make this happen.
(Please remember, we use ONE-3.2.1)

We also removed the CPU and MEMORY columns because those values were
very confusing for our users. They asked for 20 cpu cores and in the
list it sais '1'. It was unclear that this was "usage".

Anyway, since we bill by resource allocation and not usage (we do not
over-commit), that info was not very useful anyway.

I did try to put the requested amount of CPU in there instead, however
the vm object in that function does not have that value in the TEMPLATE
array, which I found strange... (MEMORY is present btw.)

Anyway, if anyone can use this, feel free.

Wkr,

Jhon

--
Jhon Masschelein