[one-users] perform "actions" on host just before Live Migration start??

fc lists fclists at pr-z.info
Thu May 17 12:02:15 PDT 2012

Brillant! ,

that will perfectly work in my case.

I wrote the DS and TM drivers to work out of a single Target (per project
more or less) with multiple LUNs ... that means that i only need 1 login
(that i actually can perform outside of ONE as well as during the LN so to
ensure that all hosts in the cluster are logged in to the ISCSI target) and
then i can use a simple "iscsiadm -m session -R" to pick device for VM that
is being live migrated.

The only thing that disappoint me a bit is that i will have to perform this
configuration outside of openebula ... but i see your point about it.
I think it might be useful to have some kind of hook related to the
live-migration command in opennebula, even if is just called when the
live-migrate command is called.
This way it would be possible to access the Image variables ...especially
Source.

Thanks for pointing the link anyway, in my case will really do the trick.

-FC