[one-users] Error when instantiating VM from persistent image

biro lehel lehel.biro at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 04:48:23 PDT 2012

Hi Jhon,

The qemu configuration was fine, and also the NFS is (or
 at least seems to be) working fine, the problem indeed was with the
permission settings of the specific image file in the /images directory.
 It only had RW permissions for owner (oneadmin) and root, and forbidden
 for others.

The problem is now solved, the VM's created from the
 persistent image are running, and I indeed checked their persistency
after a graceful shutdown.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer, and for your detailed description.

Have a great day,
Cheers,
Lehel.