[one-users] Dynamic IP Leases and NIC hotplug on Running VM

Shankhadeep Shome shank15217 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 12:43:55 PDT 2012

So far, I have noticed Open Nebula doesn't allow massive changes of a VM
after it's been dispatched, this has kept the design simple and efficient
as all resources are assigned on initial deployment. You are proposing an
on the fly change to the VM itself, this will certainly add complexities to
every piece of this product, just my two cents.

Shank