[one-users] Dynamic IP Leases and NIC hotplug on Running VM

Simon Boulet simon at nostalgeek.com
Fri Mar 23 13:17:59 PDT 2012

2012/3/23 sebgoa <sebgoa at clemson.edu>:
> Hi Simon,
>
> Same thing with us. All VMs are attached to the br0 bridge and the VM get an IP from a opennebula vnet.
>
> ovsswitch can be run as a replacement of the standard linux bridge.
>
> The difference is that you can program the switch to do what you want (map an IP to another one)

Oh, OK. But I'm trying to add an IP (to have more than one at the same
time). Reconfiguring the bridge to change the NAT source IP address is
not going to be enough. And I need an actual command to be passed to
the hypervisor to do some changes at the hypervisor level, ex.
allowing the new IP address in ebtables.

Simon