[one-users] onevm auth error

Snyman, Adrian adrians at uj.ac.za
Wed Mar 14 23:04:31 PDT 2012

Hi Hector, thanks for getting back to me.

Not too sure - but the problem is reproducible each time my side. I wonder whether it's my sunstone installation ?
If I reset the password via the commandline, then set the on_auth file to plain text - it works no problem.

If I reset via the sunstone interface - no go.

But I have it working now :)

Not too sure if there are any version numbers etc. you need me to check ?

Regards,
Adrian Snyman
Linux Systems Administrator
University of Johannesburg