[one-users] onevm auth error

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Wed Mar 14 08:29:51 PDT 2012

hi,

I tried quickly and this problem doesnt happen to me. I changed oneadmin
password via sunstone, then updated one_auth with the plain text password
and things work fine.

Have you changed the oneadmin authentication driver perhaps to something
other than 'core'? What version of ONE are you using? Is sunstone login
working with the new password?

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan