[one-users] noVNC problem: doesn't show anything

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Sat Mar 10 08:04:02 PST 2012

Please check /var/log/one/sunstone.log to see if something went wrong when
launching the vnc session.

Make sure that novnc is correctly installed (there should be a folder
/usr/lib/one/sunstone/public/vendor/noVNC/include) and that you have
cleared browser caché and refreshed Sunstone, as it looks like the
relevant javascripts are not loaded correctly (maybe the browser console
shows useful info on this as well).

Hector

  Also check the browser console for related javascript errors.

--
Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer