[one-users] noVNC problem: doesn't show anything

Darshan Upadhyay darshanit7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 07:52:20 PST 2012

Hello friends,
i have successfully installed noVNC........and after that i can see the
noVNC symbol(active or highlighted) in sunstone.....

after clicking on that symbol i couldn't able to show any dialog box of vnc
viewer.......so u can say that i don't know how it is look after clicking
on it...!!!

when i clicked on noVNC....sunstone show me the message like in a box as
shown below......
submitted
VM startvnc: 34

i have include the graphics part in VM template.
GRAPHICS = [
    type = "vnc",
    listen = "0.0.0.0    #to listen from any IP
]

please guide me about this.....how to start or show the box of noVNC

Thanking you in anticipation.........