[one-users] Creating a basic vm image

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Mon Mar 5 04:12:36 PST 2012

Le 3/5/12 1:00 PM, Snyman, Adrian a écrit :

> I am not too sure how the initial image creation works.
>

> From what I understand, you need to install an OS image, and then
> register this with oned.
>
> Then, there is an additional ISO/Image file that has all the Changes
> associated with that
>
> Specific host ?
>

> Any pointers / dumbed down howto would be great on how to create an
> image, and then use
>
> It to build other vm's ...

To build a VM, you can use Suse Studio if you want to.
Or using VirtualBox on your computer and transform it to qcow2 or raw
format.

> Regards,
>
> Adrian Snyman
>
> Linux Systems Administrator
>
> Tel: 011-559-4929
>
> Cell: 082-600-1211

Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1
Campus de Beaulieu, 35000 RENNES - FRANCE
Tel: 02.99.84.71.95

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438