[one-users] TransportManager for SAN storage, VMs in clvm, templates in GFS2 volume

jan horacek jahor.jhr.cz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 03:10:36 PST 2012

Hello,

i already published the updated driver. now all images not uploaded by
administrator to the GFS2 volume are stored inside lvm volumes (inside
clvm)

https://github.com/jhrcz/opennebula-tm-gfs2clvm/tree/v0.0.20120303.0

basic tests are already done, and everything seems to work fine ;o) it
looks it could realy be added to one ecosystem ;o)

Regards,
J.Horacek