[one-users] ganglia

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Fri Mar 30 09:39:57 PDT 2012

Hi,
I just switched to Ganglia usage for my opennebula install.
I removed my host and re-created with the im_ganglia.

Since this modification, my max_cpu and max_mem in sunstone are at 0 (
not usage).

any idea?

:~$ onehost show 11
HOST 11
INFORMATION
ID                    : 11
NAME                  : genokvm4
STATE                 : MONITORED
IM_MAD                : im_ganglia
VM_MAD                : vmm_kvm
VN_MAD                : dummy
TM_MAD                : tm_shared
LAST MONITORING TIME  : 1333125188

HOST
SHARES
MAX MEM               : 0
USED MEM (REAL)       : 0
USED MEM (ALLOCATED)  : 0
MAX CPU               : 0
USED CPU (REAL)       : 0
USED CPU (ALLOCATED)  : 0
MAX DISK              : 0
USED DISK (REAL)      : 0
USED DISK (ALLOCATED) : 0
RUNNING VMS           : 0

Thanks

Olivier

--

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438