[one-users] New blog post on using EC2-like Elastic IPs and Security Groups with OpenNebula

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed Mar 21 09:09:21 PDT 2012

Hi all,

We don't usually announce blog posts on our mailing lists, but we felt
this one would be of interest to many of you:

	http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=2695

In this post, Sebastien Goasguen describes the work his team at Clemson
University has done to add support for EC2-like Elastic IPs and Security
Groups to OpenNebula.

Make sure you subscribe to our blog, or follow us on Twitter
(https://twitter.com/opennebula), to get interesting updates like this.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor

  Researcher, Computation Institute
  Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
  University of Chicago
  http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/

  Community Manager, OpenNebula project
  http://www.opennebula.org/