[one-users] Please help me.....

Prakash Muthaian prakash.tau at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:38:05 PDT 2012

hi...

my name is prakash studying MCA in Anna University of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli. I'm in project phase and selecting project in cloud
domain. I.m new to Opennebula as well as ubuntu. Please Anyone help me
to configure the cloud environment in ubuntu11.10. I'm struggle to
install/config Opennebula3.2.1 or opennebula sunstone installations.

I'm confused because its new environment to me....

I wanna relax......... but there is no time to relax.... my project
deadline is very short...

please anyone help me.................   Thanks buddy.......... i will
waiting...........