[one-users] [openSUSE 12.1 + OpenNebula 3.2.0 + KVM. Template to be used?]

biro lehel lehel.biro at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 05:08:21 PDT 2012

Okay, I just bumped into Suse Studio right after sending my previous mail; I must have been a moron for not discovering it before. As I understood, it provides me with a raw image file (with .raw extension), so my only question related to this matter is: can this .raw file be used in the exact same manner as the .img file (in case of ttylinux, for example)?

Also, my second question is still actual, and is even more important now, so I copy it from the previous mail (so that thread can be discarded):
For anyone having experience with SUSE + ONE + KVM (I've seen that there are a few of you here): could you provide me with an
 example template for your configuration, that I could use as a starting
 point for my configuration? It would really be a great help.

Aaand, as a last 'bonus' question: is VNC a proper graphical tool to access the VM's interfaces (like, the Remote Desktop functionality in Windows, for example), or just provides a CLI for the machines?

Thank you very much,
Lehel.