[one-users] URGENT: Host has capability to start and stop VM???

Darshan Upadhyay darshanit7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:20:34 PDT 2012

Hello friends,

currently i have 2 pcs, 1 as front end another as host...
front end = host = centos 5.5

i have successfully deploy VM on host.....now question is due to
Centos 5.5 which provide Virtual Machine manager, i am able to see the
VM and can open the console of VM....

now my questions are....

1) what if i don't have Virtual Machine manager, then how am i able to
see VM running in host and access console(without taking help of
frontend)
2) when VM is running in host, and if i halt the vm, it will goes from
Virtual Machine Manager...and front-end shows me the running state of
VM, after some time VM goes in unknown state............My question
is, user(of host) is not able to manually shutdown VM and again start
VM from host itself without taking help of front-end?????(it is
important because resource is based on pay-per-use)
3)Is user of host can manually start and stop VM.