[one-users] oned.conf configuration for xen with fully path for executables

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Jun 7 03:09:04 PDT 2012

Hi,

The message "Could not find information driver im_xen" means that the
driver was not found in oned.conf, or that the driver did not answer the
INIT command. This can be checked in the first lines of oned.log.

Maybe you didn't restart oned after oned.conf was edited?

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer