[one-users] Problem in onehost list

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Jun 6 07:20:03 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've found these two related mails [1,2], in which the http_proxy var is
discussed. In [1] Florian also suggests using the no_proxy variable.

Other thing you could check is if there is any message in oned.log similar
to "could not bind to port".

Regards

[1]
http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2011-August/006096.html