[one-users] Problem in onehost list

ankit anand ankit.s.anand at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 03:19:13 PDT 2012

Hello All

I Am using Openenbula 3.4.1 and OpenSuse.

My oned was working fina and i was able to create hosts and was working on
deploying virtual machines .
For the same , i configuresn a bridge by opensuse Yast  and linked it to
physical device.

But after the same , one start and one stop looks normal  but other
commands onehost list or onevm list are not working .

As suggested on few forums , I have checked ONE_XMLRPC environemnet
variable as well and it is correctly set.
also, One start is running as shown by ps command.
Thirdly, some forums suggested to unset http_proxy environemnt variable but
nothing worked .

I am not very clear whether the problem has arisen due to bridging set up
or not (as i have removed the same as well).

Sched.log is this
:

Wed Jun  6 15:22:58 2012 [SCHED][I]: Starting scheduler loop...
Wed Jun  6 15:22:58 2012 [SCHED][I]: Scheduler loop started.
Wed Jun  6 15:23:28 2012 [HOST][E]: Exception raised: Unable to transport
XML to server and get XML response back.  libcurl failed to execute the
HTTP POST transaction, explaining:  couldn't connect to host
Wed Jun  6 15:23:28 2012 [POOL][E]: Could not retrieve pool info from ONE
Wed Jun  6 15:23:58 2012 [HOST][E]: Exception raised: Unable to transport
XML to server and get XML response back.  libcurl failed to execute the
HTTP POST transaction, explaining:  couldn't connect to host
Wed Jun  6 15:23:58 2012 [POOL][E]: Could not retrieve pool info from ONE

Any clues or how should i proceed?

Thanks and Regards
Ankit Anand
+91-9448234393