[one-users] NoVNC in Sunstone behind lighttpd

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Fri Jun 1 00:20:45 PDT 2012

No, nothing has been changed regarding this aspect in 3.2.1.

If it works for you that probably means that your Sunstone clients can
open a direct connection from their browser to
sunstone_host:vnc_proxy_port, where the normal sunstone_host:443 is the
only one being proxied through lighthttpd. I guess your proxy is running
on the same machine as sunstone and no firewalls are in place so vnc
connections can happen. Or maybe you have a different setup that I havent
thought of?

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan