[one-users] Call for translations for Sunstone and Self-Service

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Wed Jun 27 06:38:23 PDT 2012

Dear users,

As OpenNebula 3.6 comes closer (scheduled for July 9th), we would like to
launch a call for translations of our web-based user interfaces: Sunstone
and Self-Service.

It is very easy: the existing translations can be updated and new
translations submitted through our project site at Transifex
(https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/one/). The process is as follows:

  * Log in to Transifex. You can easily register or login with using your
Twitter, LinkedIn, Google or Facebook accounts
  * Click on the language you want to translate and the resource (Sunstone
or Self-Service)
  * Hit “Translate now” and start translating right away through the
Transifex website

If the language is not available, you can request the creation of a new
language for that resource. If you have a translation file ready outside
Transifex for a new language, please upload it there.

Transifex offers advanced features for translators. You can check their
documentation[1] for more information.

Translations reaching a good level of completion will be  included in the
official release of OpenNebula. Deadline for translations is 7th of July.

Thanks for your collaboration!

--
Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer