[one-users] Error monitoring host 0: Error executing xen.rb

Massimo Canonico mex at di.unipmn.it
Fri Jun 8 04:22:18 PDT 2012

HI,
read in the mailing list this error, but I'm not sure what I can do.

My host is monitored, but "onehost show <id>" shows this output:

[oneadmin at minicloud03 ttylinux]$ onehost show 0
HOST 0 INFORMATION
ID                    : 0
NAME                  : minicloud.di.unipmn.it
CLUSTER               : minicloud
STATE                 : MONITORED
IM_MAD                : im_xen
VM_MAD                : vmm_xen
VN_MAD                : dummy
LAST MONITORING TIME  : 1339155601

HOST SHARES
MAX MEM               : 4192256
USED MEM (REAL)       : 3458048
USED MEM (ALLOCATED)  : 0
MAX CPU               : 400
USED CPU (REAL)       : 0
USED CPU (ALLOCATED)  : 0
MAX DISK              : 0
USED DISK (REAL)      : 0
USED DISK (ALLOCATED) : 0
RUNNING VMS           : 0

MONITORING INFORMATION
ARCH="x86_64"
CPUSPEED="2400"
ERROR=[
   MESSAGE="Error monitoring host 0 : MONITOR FAILURE 0 Error executing
xen.rb
",
   TIMESTAMP="Wed Jun  6 16:11:31 2012" ]
FREECPU="400"
FREEMEMORY="734208"
HOSTNAME="minicloud.di.unipmn.it"
HYPERVISOR="xen"
MODELNAME="Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3220 @ 2.40GHz"
NETRX="0"
NETTX="0"
TOTALCPU="400"
TOTALMEMORY="4192256"
USEDCPU="0"
USEDMEMORY="3458048"

The timestamp is quite old. I just wondering if the problem is related
to the fact that front-end and host are not sycronized:

front-end time: Fri Jun  8 13:49:10 CEST 2012
host time: Fri Jun  8 13:52:52 CEST 2012

almost 3 minutes different.

Cheers,
  Massimo