[one-users] OpenNebula could not start : Could not open log file

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Mon Jul 30 06:21:56 PDT 2012

Dear Tuan,

Please check the permissions on the /var/lib/one directory. If you
don't have a lot of expertise in sys admin tasks, I suggest you start
with on of the sandboxes [1], or by installing an OpenNebula package
[2], there are packages for the main linux distros.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/cloud:tryout
[2] http://opennebula.org/software:software