[one-users] OpenNebula could not start : Could not open log file

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Mon Jul 30 04:04:02 PDT 2012

Dear Tuan,

Please always use the corresponding documentation for the version you
are trying to install. In your case, please use
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:ignc, if you are going to
try out ONE 3.6.

Also, make sure that both /var/lib/one and /var/log/one are writable
by oneadmin.

Regards,

-Tino

--