[one-users] VNC mouse-pointer after live migration

haseningo at gmx.de haseningo at gmx.de
Tue Jul 24 23:11:30 PDT 2012

Hey Javier,

libvirt and kvm seems to be okay:

Node-A
 kvm --version
QEMU emulator version 1.0 (qemu-kvm-1.0 Debian 1.0+dfsg-8~bpo60+1), Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard

virsh --version
0.9.11.3

Node-B
 kvm --version
QEMU emulator version 1.0 (qemu-kvm-1.0 Debian 1.0+dfsg-8~bpo60+1), Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard

virsh --version
0.9.11.3

I also checked the virsh dumpxml before and after the livemigration. diff says there is no difference between both configs. Is there another configuration file?

bye

Stefan
-------- Original-Nachricht --------