[one-users] VNC mouse-pointer after live migration

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Jul 24 09:52:35 PDT 2012

The configuration of both original and migrated VMs should be the same
as it is passed on migration. Can you check that both libvirt and kvm
have the same version in all the nodes? Also check that virsh dumpxml
of the VM before and after migrating contains the same parameters.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM,  <haseningo at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used opennebula 3.6 on Debian Squeeze Linux. I have serveral windows machines running on 2 nodes. For direct control I used the vnc-proxy with "usb" & "tablet" options. If a VM is starting up, the mouse-pointer is working well.
> If I make a live migriation, the mouse pointer has not the correct postion. It is like the is not "usb" & "tablet" anymore.
>
> bye
>
> Stefan

Javier Fontán Muiños
www.OpenNebula.org | jfontan at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula